Contact Us: 305-773-1010
Are you going through a divorce or other family law issue? Divorce can be one of the most difficult experiences a person can go through in their lifetime. When your family and marriage are split apart, there are many important things to consider and you don't want something to get missed. That is why you need a committed, thorough attorney on your side.
We are experienced in complex matrimonial disputes. We are focused on sensible, cost-effective solutions and will diligently work to protect your best interests where your children, home, finances and your future are involved. He will do everything in his power to reduce your worries, so you'll have time to heal and focus on your future.
If you are contemplating divorce or have been served with divorce papers, you probably have a million and one questions running through your mind. That is why it is essential to have a knowledgeable attorney who can answer your questions and guide you through the most difficult time in your life.
• Contested and uncontested divorce
• High-asset divorce and complex cases
• Child support payment calculation and enforcement
• Custody and visitation agreements and modifications
• Equitable distribution in property settlement, including retirement accounts
• Legal separation documents
• Domestic violence and assault cases
• Temporary restraining order filing
• Alimony agreements
• Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
We also assists clients with paternity issues, grandparents' rights, changes to address after the divorce is final as well as relocation issues if one spouse moves away. We are experienced Florida trial lawyers who are familiar with family law court procedures and processes. We can guide you through these steps along the way.
Call Global Legal Miami today at 305.773.1010/786.879.7140 / 305.779.4845 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org